Simple pricing across our platform
Our products have simple and easy-to-understand pricing.
It's free to accept payments with CryptoCheckout.
We do not take a processing fee.
On a $9 sale, Stripe takes $0.65 (>7%).
With CryptoCheckout, you receive the full $9.
The Developer Program
It is free to contribute to the developer program.
Developers keep 100% of the credits that their functions make.
Sign up for a 100-credits trial. No credit card required.
What you can do
Many other functions
Unlimited feature requests
Why use Blockchain API?
Direct blockchain integration is overkill for most developers. BlockchainAPI is easy to use and understand with no prior blockchain or Web3 training or prior experience.
- Quick and Easy Integration
- A Powerful API
- Our API handles tens of thousands of requests per minute and has a 99.9% uptime. Our API is resilient and battle-tested.
- Email Updates
- Get traffic spike notifications so you don't have to deal with unwanted metered usage charges and are always in touch with your API usage.
- NFT Integrations
- We provide flexible integrations with NFTs on Solana, including creating an NFT, minting NFTs from candy machines, reading the NFTs' owner history, and analyzing collection statistics.
- Wallet Infrastructure
- We enable wallet creation on Solana, Near, Ethereum, Avalanche, and Binance. We have in-depth wallet functionality for the Solana blockchain, such as analyzing ownership and transferring assets.
- Crypto Payments
- Our CryptoCheckout product enables developers to easily accept one-time and recurring payments in crypto. We trust our product so much that we use it for our own company to accept recurring payments in crypto.
- Privacy First
- We are transparent with specifically the data record. We log the type requests you make specifically but never store sensitive information that you provide to us.
- Infinite Flexibility
- Is there a function we don't have that you'd like to see integrated with our API? You can make a request and we can add it. You also have the option to request any developer to add it to our API via our Developer Program.